- DCSAAD at Wagamon is a fully residential campus spread over 32 acres, with world class infrastructure at par with the top Design Schools in India. DSCAAD at Trivandrum is designed by the experts at KINFRA, spread over lush 75 acres, away from the bustle of Trivandrum city.
- Located in the verdant surroundings, the Wagamon campus is a self-contained and self-sufficient Campus Township, that offers a safe, and wholesome learning environment.
- Our campuses have spacious studios, well stocked libraries, highly equipped Computer Labs, art studios, model making and carpentry workshops, building material labs and construction yards.
- We have highly experienced and research oriented committed faculty community from various streams - fine arts, landscape, urban design, climatology, structures, product design and urban planning, giving students the education and attention they deserve.
- Our students also learn from live masonry workshops, interior design model making, hand-on Involvement in projects with the faculty for enhanced work experience.
- Both campuses are fully Wi-fi enabled with 60 Mbps dedicated connectivity throughout the academic areas.
- Our students also have access to the Innovation centre to work under the guidance of our senior most faculty members on programmes in textile design, loom, pottery, etching, carpentry, and other cutting edge design problems of the future.
- Both campuses have large Amphitheatres to hold large gatherings and a DC FM radio station on Trivandrum Campus to reach out to the public.
- DCSAAD offers a unique Faculty and Student Exchange Programme with 600+ year old university of Valladolid Spain - the best architecture education provider in the world.
- DCSAAD students also undertake regular visits and study tours to places of architectural importance all over India, under the guidance of the Faculty.
- DCSAAD offers 100% placement support to our students.
The DC Educational Township @Wagamon:
- The 32- acre DC Educational Township is the student’s home away from home, nestled in the lush valley of Wagamon, the town that inspired the great master architect Laurie Baker.
- The self-contained campus provides a safe and healthy environment for students to live and learn with each other, with the able guidance and mentoring of their faculty members and peers.
- The campus offers clean, hygienic, and comfortable living and working spaces of international standards to its students in the Hostels.
- Along with the well-balanced and hygienic diet provided by the joint mess as per a timely schedule, there is also the facility of a cafeteria on campus.
- The campus offers a gym, various sports courts, canteens facility, a bakery, and well-designed, safe and open spaces for recreation.
- Daily service and provision needs can be met at the on-campus supermarket, and on-campus laundry.