Getting to DCSAAD EDUCATIONAL TOWNSHIP @WAGAMON
Getting to the DCSAAD Education Township @Wagamon is an unforgettable, inspirational journey through the best of nature’s gifts, along the mesmerizing Western Ghats. It is no wonder that Wagamon inspired the Master architect Laurie Baker himself View More
The DC campus can be reached through 4 ROUTES, each with its own unique beauty.
- Arriving from Ernakulam-side
- 1. Muttam - Kanjar - Pullikanam: This is the ever popular “Cinematic Route” that takes you to DC Campus through some spectacular sights that have been immortalized on celluloid. From Muttam, as you drive along the Kanjar river, up the hill, to reach DC at Pullikanam, you will recognize scenic spots celebrated in such Malayalam blockbusters like “Drishyam” and “Joseph.”
- 2. Muttam - Moolamattom - Pullikanam: From Muttam, you may also take the Moolamattam route to reach DC at Pullikanam. This route is popular for the spectacular sights it offers of Wagamon’s blue hills, and the green valleys at their very best. As you drive along the route, the northern face is dotted with the luxurious diversity of Western Ghats.
- Arriving from Kottayam-side
- 3. Erattupetta -Karikkad -Pullikanam: This route from Erattupetta will awaken the Adventure Tourist in you. Popular among folks who love a mountain drive, the route is dotted with adventurous hairpins interspersed with breath-taking viewing points. On a lucky day, you will meet clouds on the way, as they float down to the valley.
- Arriving from South or from Tamil Nadu-side
- 4.Peermade – Thekkady – Wagamon – Pullikkanam: For those arriving from the Southern side of Kerala or from the Tamil Nadu side, you will cross Peermade, the historic summer retreat town of the Travancore rulers. Moving the heart of Kerala’s spice route, you will also cross Thekkady, famous for the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary and its elephant-spotting sites. You will then arrive at the popular hill town of Wagamon, and head straight to Pullikanam to reach DCSAAD.
- Kottayam Railway station is approximately 70 KM from DC Wagamon campus
- Ernakulam Junction railway Station is approximately 93 KM from DC Wagamon Campus
Cochin International Airport is the closest airport: Approximately 90 KM from DC Wagamon Campus